AMM Exhibition is a territory of advanced technologies and innovative developments for the mining and metallurgical industry, where participants represent their equipment and technology for prospecting, production, and processing of mineral resources.
AMM exhibitors have an opportunity to present their company on the high governmental level and establish new contacts with the representatives of state agencies, experts of the industry and heads of major companies.
Companies, the leaders of the industry, such as Aktyubinsk Copper Company, ArcelorMittal Temirtau, ERG, Kaz Minerals, Kazakhmys, Kazzinc and so on, annually participate in the exhibition.
Companies, such as Aurora Minerals Group, Bureau Veritas, VIST Group, KAZPROMAVTOMATICA, MICROMINE Central Asia, Nippon Eirich Co, ONSA Refinery and others also are participants of the exhibition.
Sections of Exhibition:
- Technology and equipment for mining industry
- Chemicals for mining industry
- Industrial and Environmental safety
- Engineering companies
- Financial companies
- Auditing companies
- Innovative developments
- and other
Unique aspects of the AMM 2019 exhibition:
- The new format of the exhibition, where stands of participants and zone of the exhibition will be decorated in one style;
- Leading mining companies will have presentations regarding tenders for all exhibitors;
- Exhibitors will have delegate sits at the AMM Forum, where the main issues of the mining and metallurgical industry and prospects of its development will be discussed.
In this year the Golden Partners of the event are companies such as KazMinerals, ERG, Kazakhmys, Kazzinc.
In 2018 AMM Exhibition was held together with the MiningWorld Central Asia within the frame of the World Mining Congress and gathered under its "wings" 260 companies from 24 states. Including the leading representatives of the industry, such as Aramine, Atlas Copco, CFT Group, Dressta, MetsoMinerals, Mclanahan, FLSMidth, Sandvik Mining and Construction, Thrane, Outotec, ThyssenKrupp, Vist Group and many others.
Exhibitors noticed the importance of participation and the role of the exhibition in the industry. See a video-interview >>